Centre 56 is a charity and relies on people to support us. We rely on funding and donations so we can support the children and families that use the services.
By supporting Centre 56 you are giving children and their families a second chance.
It is easy to support Centre 56:
- Setup a regular Direct Debit via MyDonate
- Make a one-off donation via MyDonate
- Ask your company to nominate Centre 56 as its charity of the year
- Organise a fundraising event.
We are always in need of donations, too. Whether it is food, clothing or toys, any donation is greatly appreciated.
Our website and social media are kept up-to-date with anything that we are in particular need of.
At the moment we need:
- Girls clothes aged 5 to 9
- Boys clothes aged 7 to 12
- Winter coats
- Hats, scarves and gloves
- Wellies (in small sizes)
- Unopened toiletries.
To find out more about how you can support us, please contact us. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us so far, including:
- The Big Lottery
- Cash for Kids – Radio City
- City of Liverpool Football Club
- Community Groups
- Construction Impact Framework
- Fairshare FoodBank
- Faith Groups
- Garfield Weston
- GP Practices
- Health Visitors
- Hemby Trust
- Hugh Baird College
- Identity and Passport Agency
- Including Economy Liverpool
- ISS, The Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- Jaguar Land Rover, Halewood
- JFN Integrated Solutions
- John Moore’s Foundation
- Johnsons, Halewood
- Liverpool City Council
- Liverpool Housing Trust
- LMH (Liverpool Mutual Homes)
- Liverpool Soroptimists International
- Merseyside Police
- M&Y Maintenance and Construction
- Regenda Homes
- Schools in Liverpool
- Sefton Education Business Partnership
- St James Church; Woolton