Centre 56 is a charity and relies on people to support us. We rely on funding and donations so we can support the children and families that use the services.
It is easy to support Centre 56:
- Setup a regular Direct Debit via MyDonate
- Make a one-off donation via MyDonate
- Ask your company to nominate Centre 56 as its charity of the year
- Organise a fundraising event.
We are always in need of donations, too. Whether it is food, clothing or toys, any donation is greatly appreciated.
Our website and social media are kept up-to-date with anything that we are in particular need of.
At the moment we need:
- Dressing up clothes (for older primary school aged children)
- Unopened toiletries
- Good quality women’s and children’s clothes (for ages two and over).
To find out more about how you can support us, please contact us. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us so far, including:
- The Big Lottery
- Cash for Kids – Radio City
- City of Liverpool Football Club
- Community Groups
- Construction Impact Framework
- Fairshare FoodBank
- Faith Groups
- GP Practices
- Health Visitors
- Hemby Trust
- Hugh Baird College
- Identity and Passport Agency
- ISS, The Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- Jaguar Land Rover, Halewood
- JFN Integrated Solutions
- John Moore’s Foundation
- Johnsons, Halewood
- Liverpool City Council
- Liverpool Housing Trust
- LMH (Liverpool Mutual Homes)
- Liverpool Soroptimists International
- Merseyside Police
- M&Y Maintenance and Construction
- Regenda Homes
- Schools in Liverpool
- Sefton Education Business Partnership
- St James Church; Woolton