Centre 56 is a charity and relies on funding and donations so we can support the children and families that use our services.
Support us and you will be giving children and their families a second chance to move on and recover.
At any one time we support up to 59 children aged two to 14 years old, and since opening in 1973, we’ve supported over 1,350 children.
Find out more information about our Childcare services.
Ways to donate to Centre 56
It is easy to support us. Please support us with a single or regular donation:
- Setup a regular Direct Debit via MyDonate
- Make a one-off donation via MyDonate
- Ask your company to nominate Centre 56 as its charity of the year
- Organise a fundraising event.
Thank you for your support.
We are always in need of donations to support the families and children who come to the Centre. Whether it is food, clothing or toys, any donation is greatly appreciated.
To find out more about how you can support us, please contact us.
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us so far, including:
- The Big Lottery
- Cash for Kids – Radio City
- City of Liverpool Football Club
- Community Groups
- Construction Impact Framework
- Fairshare FoodBank
- Faith Groups
- Garfield Weston
- GP Practices
- Health Visitors
- Hemby Trust
- Hugh Baird College
- Identity and Passport Agency
- Including Economy Liverpool
- ISS, The Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- Jaguar Land Rover, Halewood
- JFN Integrated Solutions
- John Moore’s Foundation
- Johnsons, Halewood
- Liverpool City Council
- Liverpool Housing Trust
- LMH (Liverpool Mutual Homes)
- Liverpool Soroptimists International
- Merseyside Police
- M&Y Maintenance and Construction
- Regenda Homes
- Schools in Liverpool
- Sefton Education Business Partnership
- St James Church; Woolton