The health and safety of families, our volunteers and staff at Centre 56 remains our priority.
The government has announced that the whole of England will be placed under a new national lockdown on Thursday 5th November. The following post is an update on what these latest restrictions mean for you and for the services we provide.
We want to assure you that our team are still here for you and we will continue to safely provide nursery and afterschool club services to all of our families.
Our parents and carers have been advised to continue to use face masks during pick up/drop off, follow social distancing measures and self-isolate when advised to.
For the time being, other centre based support services remain temporarily closed.
But please remember if you need us, don’t hesitate to call on 0151 727 1355 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest restrictions will replace the local lockdown measures that were put in place and mean:
- You must only leave your home for specific reasons, including shopping for essential items, medical needs and appointments, in an emergency situation, to exercise, to visit members of your support bubble or to go to work if you can’t work from home.
- You may meet one person from another household outdoors (not in communal or private gardens) but must maintain social distancing at all times.
- Bars, restaurants and non-essential shops will close.
We ask that if your child has symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know immediately, do not attend the centre and get a test as soon as possible. Phone 119 or visit www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested to book a test.
There is support available to ensure all children can learn from home should they need to self-isolate.
Here are some ways you and your family can keep each other and the community safe:
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water aren’t available
- Wash your hands whenever you return home
- Remember to social distance by staying 2 metres (6ft) apart from other people you don’t live with
- Wear a face mask when in public settings such as on transport, in shops and enclosed crowded spaces
- Self-isolate if you or a member of your household has symptoms, has tested positive or has been advised to
You can get further information at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Take care and stay safe.
From the team at Centre 56